- $30.00 Adult
- $50.00 Family (based on a maximum of two parents and their children under age 18 – does not include grandparents)
- $5.00 Children 18 and under
Paper Registration Form Download (PDF) – Print your own copy to drop off or mail in.
There are three ways to register for the Saturday, September 16, 2017 Ride:
- Online Registration (quick and easy!)
Opens Monday, June 5, 2017 @ 6am
- Pick up and drop off your printed Registration Form at:
- Mail your Registration Form to Salmon Arm Stationery & Office Supplies: 310 Hudson St NE, Salmon Arm, BC, V1E 1W3. Attach cash or cheque (payable to “Bike For Your Life”) with your completed Registration Form.
Your Registration fee includes:
- The Shuswap BBQ Lunch of Hamburger with fixings, Baked Beans, fruit, cookies, beverages including chocolate milk
- Local musicians
- Draw prizes
- Medals – Engraved with finishers name and distance and year $5.00 for adults, free for children
- Route marking
- Three Aid Stations – each with a Biffy
- Mobile First Aid service – two Level 3 certified First Aiders. Please bring your cell phone on the ride to report injuries. We’ll provide a Cyclists Contact Card at Registration check-in
- 75K and 100K Driving Sweeps for non-emergency cyclists support
- Event Website information
- Support for the work of Salmon Arm’s Second Harvest Food Bank and the Shuswap Trail Alliance
- Shuswap hospitality
Event Registrar: Ian Wickett: email@example.com mobile: (250) 833-2889
100 registrations will be reserved for “local cyclists” living within School District #83 registering for: the 100K or 75K or 35K Route.
T-Shirt – $15 tax included
T-Shirts can be purchased on entry form or on-line. (2016’s T-Shirt colour is YELLOW)
The Gildan 2000 is 10.1 oz 100% Cotton preshrunk jersey. Double needle topstitched neckline. Double stitched sleeve and waist hems. Seamless collar with taped neck and shoulders. Quarter turned body to eliminate the center crease. Available in 53 colours.